Sakura provide a professional Self-assessment Services and tax return service perfect for self-employed individuals.
For an individual taxpayer, there are a number of situations when the preparation and submission of a Self Assessment tax return to the Revenue Commissioners for a tax year becomes an annual requirement, for example:
- When you become Self Employed or commence a Self Employment business
- When you receive income from non PAYE sources including rental income, investment income, foreign income (e.g. foreign pensions), maintenance payments etc.
- When you have fees that are exempt from PAYE
- When you profited from share options or share incentives
- When you become a company director
- When your non PAYE income is in excess of €5,000 or your gross non PAYE income exceeds €30,000
Bearing in mind that penalties apply where taxpayers do not notify relevant changes in tax status or submit Self Assessment returns to Revenue either accurately or on time, in this guide we have set out many of the notifiable issues and associated deadlines under the regime.
Where we are involved in assisting clients with their requirements, our key overall aim is always to ensure that all submission, payment on account, etc, deadlines are:
- met in good time
- with the minimum of stress, and
- with the most time for the taxpayer to organise their resources and affairs ahead of a deadline
Why to appoint Sakura for your Self Assessment Tax Returns?
- Enables you to retain focus on your business or investment activities, rather than trying to collect paperwork and manage Revneue deadlines
- Early completion of self assessment tax return work, provides the maximum amount of time to prepare for the tax payment ahead of the payment deadline(s)
- As above, early completion may allow for specific tax mitigation techniques to be applied to reduce the tax liability for a tax year
- Provide payment reminders and payment information ahead of the relevant Revenue deadlines
- Allows us to provide on your behalf any supporting accountant reference letters, where necessary i.e. for mortgages and tenancies
- Enables more complex tax planning advice to be accessed for more complex transactions or personal circumstances
Contact us to find out more about our Self-assessment Services.
If you wish to contact us about Self-assessment Services get in touch with us
Send us a brief
Alternatively, book a time with us here: